Are you a:
- Wine-lover, who is able to dazzle your friends|family|colleagues with your savvy?
- Proud promoter of all things local, including Ontario wine?
- Festival fanatic, who loves the energy of a large-scale celebration?
- Community ambassador, who thinks its time to showcase Niagara to the world?
- Wine enthusiast, who wants to rub shoulders with some of the worlds "coolest" producers?
- Any (or all!) of the above?
Then the International Cool Climate Chardonnnay Celebration wants you...and wants you back!
We are currently recruiting volunteers to assist us with the 2nd annual i4c - a weekend-long celebration of the coolest grape on earth in the heart of Niagara. We've made some great strides and improvements to the program since our inaugural year:
- 110 wines from 55 producers representing 7 countries and 14 wine regions
- 13 events in 12 stunning venues
- A revised "Cool Chardonnay World Tour" - this event will now be hosted at the beautiful campus of the Vineland Research & Innovation Centre and includes a sit-down dinner under the stars
- More educational programming, for guests that really want to "dig in"...
- Shuttles will be provided for all guests to all event venues
The program looks great...now all we need is an exceptional team to ensure that our guests have an exceptional experience.
Volunteer opportunities for 2012 include:
- Sommelier services (service and Chardonnay Boot Camp instructors)
- Guest Services, registration & hospitality
- Food & wine service
- Event logistics - set-up, transportation, decor
- Shifts are available from Thursday, July 19 until Sunday, July 22 and happen at wineries in Niagara.
- All shifts will be 6-10 hours in length, and you'll be provided with meals, refreshments, and a super-cool commemorative t-shirt.
- We will do our best to schedule you with friends/family and at events as requested.
- There will also be training sessions for all volunteers in early July, complete with a "Cool Chardonnay" Boot Camp and tasting!
- Volunteers are responsible for their own transportation and accommodation throughout event weekend.
- The i4c is responsible for making sure you have a fantastic and fulfilling experience.
Register now...and invite some friends to join you!
- Looking for a way to get up close and personal with the winemakers, chefs and special events of the i4c?
- As a volunteer, you get a unique “behind the scenes” perspective on one of Canada’s most exclusive wine and food celebrations.
- Click here for more information, or email Dorian with any questions or suggestions.